Sunday, 21 February 2010

What to Blog About?



Do you suffer from writers block? I did for a long time which explains the lack of posts in the last month. To prevent this from happening again on your blog, or mine, I have made a video about what to do when your out of ideas. I tried to make it short and quirky as this is my first video. It surprisingly took longer to make than your standard article. At least on the internet you are not limited to one form of media. Don't forget to subscribe!

1 comment:

  1. FORTUNATELY FOR ME I'VE FOUND A WAY TO COMBAT WRITER'S BLOCK-AND THAT'S BY BEING A CONSTANT READER. I READ A LOT OF NOVELS AND NONFICTION BOOKS.SO I SELDOM RUN OUT OF IDEAS.
    BUT SOMETIMES MY EYES REALLY DO HURT BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH EXPOSURE TO BOOKS.THAT'S THE SACRIFICIAL PART.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails